DenG IN HOT WATER!!

DenG IN HOT WATER!!




You can be the biggest and the most followed celebrity in the world but things could get very bitter for you when you wear political colors.
This is what arguably the best recording artist presently in Liberia his found himself into. The celebrity posted on his Facebook Wall yesterday that he wasn't going to release his song With Davido  if his fans didn't vote for George Weah. This got some his fans very angry as some applauded him in their reactions to the celebrity post.

His post caught fire on social media after we did a story on it which has seen about 4350 views for around the world and that forced the celebrity to delete the post from his Facebook wall. In one of his responses to his angry fans DenG said his post was a joke and he went ahead to post the statement below on his Facebook wall.





It's very clear that DenG has learn a very good lesson that there is a difference between being a celebrity and a politician and that he is not a comedian to be joking with such issues.

Well,am we at LIB TODAY can wish for is to see this huge fire off and all return to normalcy soon after the election. But DenG even though i am one of your biggest fans I have to let you know that political jokes can be very expensive and if care is not taken your career might be in trouble and I don't want to see that, so please learn from this and I hope other celebrities are learning too.

Comments


  1. Deng And My Soul -

    Poem by Ivan Brooks Sr

    I hit play, DENG's music was on repeat
    The deep sultry voice sent soft echoes
    Bouncing off everything into the street
    Kemah smiled and laced her ballet shoes.

    Kemah moved like a seductress in heat
    Undulated her hips, moved to her feet
    And she began to slow dance to the beat
    spinning like a flamingo on the street.

    DENG nodded as she started to swing
    There's really no dancer like Kemah
    Her backside, rhythm, her everything
    Indeed she danced better than Kumbah.

    I too wanted to rock to Deng's beat
    Snapping my fingers, swaying at will
    I just smiled and remained in my seat
    But my old bones refused to sit still.

    Right now I have DENG all on repeat
    Kemah's body roll from place to place
    Her soul intoned to his aesthetic beat
    Deng's Kemah was a girl with real grace.

    Over where I sat in utter amazement
    I felt humid looking at her silhouette
    Suddenly I knew what Deng's song meant
    For Kemah danced my soul beyond ballet.

    Ivan Brooks Sr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PRESIDENT GEORGE M.WEAH INAUGURAL SPEECH.

BUCKY RAW IN COURT !!

LIBERIAN STUDENTS ASSOCIATION GHANA- voice out on the election process.