STOP THE HATE MESSAGES PRINCE Y. JOHNSON!! says Samuel K. Doe Jr.

STOP THE HATE MESSAGES PRINCE Y. JOHNSON!! says Samuel K. Doe Jr.


It can be recorded that Prince Y. Johnson was responsible for the death of the formal president of Liberia Samuel K. Doe. Samuel K. Doe Jr has come up with a strong warning to Sen.Prince Y. Johnson to stop using his name to spread hite messages in this campaign season. Below is the the post of Samuel K. Doe Jr on Facebook this morning.




"It's baffling and upsetting when I keep hearing people write all sorts of negative stories on this camping trail that is deceptive and dangerous!!  From being the next Minister of Defense, to taking revenge on Nimbadians.  We all have come a Long way, nobody should use me as a Scapegoat to preach hate!! As evident in this photo, Quiwonkpa Jr, is my very good friend! I even went to his father's village to help run his campaign! Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

Sen. Johnson, preach your politics and leave me out of it. You and I have never met, nor have I ever crossed your path!! You claimed to be the God father of Nimba, and I'm sure you are well respected there, you and Sen. Weah can run your campaign without trying to smear my name in all this because it's political season. If you didn't know, I'm part of LRN, the LIberian Reformation Network.  Where our mission is about reconciling our people so we can all see each other as Liberians! All that happened in the past should remain in the past!!

Please, your leave me out of this divisive politics!! I have siblings that are from Nimba! Aunts and Uncles that are married to Nimbadians!! Very close friends that are from Nimba! My secretary in my office at the National Port Authority is from Nimba..... So, Senator. Johnson, start preaching what the Weah lead Goverment can do for the people!

Leave me out of your campaign message!! SKD Jr, stands for peace!!"


Have your say...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUCKY RAW IN COURT !!

LIBERIAN STUDENTS ASSOCIATION GHANA- voice out on the election process.

JAMES DEBBAH CRIES FOR UNPAID SALARY